Additional database properties

Bart Bakker
Hi,

The database properties page needs a couple of additional properties to
a database. They can be retrieved from IBPP using Database::Info that
returns the database properties into given parameters. I'd like to have
a class (i.e. DatabaseInfo) that is about to contain those values and
that is read once by an instance of Database. How do you feel about
this? Or do you wish to use the Credentials class for this?

--
With kind regards,
Intersoft

Bart Bakker
Senior Software Engineer
--
e: [hidden email]
t: +31 (0)20 581 19 75
f: +31 (0)20 581 19 70
w: http://www.intersoftsoftware.com/
This correspondence and every attachment is for the named person's use
only. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information, or
both. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mis-transmission. If you receive this correspondence in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must
not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are
not the intended recipient. Intersoft and/or its employees are not
responsible for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this email
or any attachments, nor for any delays in receipt. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of
Intersoft.

Re: Additional database properties

Milan Babuskov
Bart Bakker wrote:
> The database properties page needs a couple of additional properties to
> a database. They can be retrieved from IBPP using Database::Info that
> returns the database properties into given parameters. I'd like to have
> a class (i.e. DatabaseInfo) that is about to contain those values and
> that is read once by an instance of Database.

Sounds ok.

> Or do you wish to use the Credentials class for this?

No, Credentials is for username/password stuff only.

http://njam.sourceforge.net