Clipboard

Si Carter
I thought I was going mad for a minute, I copied a query out of FR's SQL
window using CTRL+C, I then closed FR and tried to paste into another app.
Nothing happened!

I then did a little test and it appears that the clipboard is emptied by FR
prior to shutdown.  Is this by design?

Luckily, using FR's excellent "Statement History" feature I was able to
retrieve the lost query :-)

Rgds

Si Carter
http://www.fbtalk.net/
http://www.tectsoft.net/

Re: Clipboard

Milan Babuskov-2
Simon Carter wrote:
> I thought I was going mad for a minute, I copied a query out of FR's SQL
> window using CTRL+C, I then closed FR and tried to paste into another app.
> Nothing happened!
>
> I then did a little test and it appears that the clipboard is emptied by FR
> prior to shutdown.  Is this by design?

Not by our design for sure :)

I noticed that happening. We are not using a regular clipboard for sql
editor, but rather the one that STC gives us. I guess it cleans up after
itself. Perhaps we should use wxClipboard for cut/copy/paste operation
in STC.

http://fbexport.sourceforge.net

RE: Clipboard

Si Carter

Do you want me to log it at SF?

Rgds

Si Carter
http://www.tectsoft.net/
http://www.fbtalk.net/

Re: Clipboard

Milan Babuskov-2
Simon Carter wrote:
> [...]

Sure. Please do: Leave text in clipboard when closing. Or something like
that.

http://fbexport.sourceforge.net