Could you Milan or Michael provide with the rights for the project ?

Could you Milan or Michael provide with the rights for the project ?

marius adrian popa
Administrator
First stage i would close some of the tickets in sourceforce

Second stage would be to release a 0.9.4/5 version

Re: Could you Milan or Michael provide with the rights for the project ?

Milan Babuskov-4
On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 12:39 PM, marius adrian popa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> First stage i would close some of the tickets in sourceforce
>
> Second stage would be to release a 0.9.4/5 version

Hello Marius,

I created a new user level (something between admin and developer)
which should enable you to do everything except adding/removing
project members.

Please let us know if it works.

P.S. Michael, Nando and myself don't see much point in making new
releases with the code we have, but it's still better than nothing, so
if you can manage, please go ahead.

http://www.guacosoft.com

Re: Could you Milan or Michael provide with the rights for the project ?

marius adrian popa
Administrator
Thanks for the addition
Still i got no edit/close control for the bugs with user mapopa

https://sourceforge.net/p/flamerobin/bugs/240/

This is why i requested admin , also i don't have upload rights to releases

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 12:08 PM, marius adrian popa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks for the addition
> Still i got no edit/close control for the bugs with user mapopa
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/flamerobin/bugs/240/

One could argue that SF.net has a completely useless privilege system :)

I moved you to the admin group.

M.