Database path not working

Mags Phangisa
Hi,

The following database path is not working in Flamerobin:

99.999.999.999:/var/www/dbs/mydb.fdb

I get the error "isc_attach_database failed"

Why is that? 99.999.999.999 is the IP address of a remote database server. This path is working perfectly as is in isql and in a PHP script.

I am using ubuntu 11.10 and Flamerobin 0.9.3.2180.

Thanks,
Mags

Re: Database path not working

Nando Dessena
Mags,

> The following database path is not working in Flamerobin:

this is not a database path, it's a full connection string. In
FlameRobin, in order to have it build like that, you register a server
with 99.999.999.999 as its host name, and a database with
/var/www/dbs/mydb.fdb as the database path. FlameRobin will combine them
and add the colon for you.

HTH
--
Nando Dessena