Default Value

Bambang P
Hi,

I see there is no DEFAULT setting on Field properties dialog. Is it a
bug or intended?

I am using FlameRobin 0.9.3.2195 Unicode.

Bambang P
http://bpranoto.blogspot.com

Re: Default Value

Milan Babuskov-4
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 4:15 PM, Bambang P <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I see there is no DEFAULT setting on Field properties dialog. Is it a
> bug or intended?

Neither. It's a missing feature.

http://www.guacosoft.com

Re: Default Value

Ismael L. Donis Garcia
>From where I can download that version? That of sourceforge (0.9.3.2188) has
problems.
At present I am using the 0.9.3.2106 Unicode.

Best Regards
=========
|| ISMAEL ||
=========

Re: Default Value

Bambang P
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 10:46 PM, Milan Babuskov
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 4:15 PM, Bambang P <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I see there is no DEFAULT setting on Field properties dialog. Is it a
>> bug or intended?
>
> Neither. It's a missing feature.

Should I enter this in Feature Request tracker? There is already one:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2043186&group_id=124340&atid=699237
, but apparently it doesn't get much attention.

--
Bambang P
http://bpranoto.blogspot.com

Re: Default Value

Milan Babuskov-4
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Bambang P <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Should I enter this in Feature Request tracker? There is already one:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2043186&group_id=124340&atid=699237
> , but apparently it doesn't get much attention.

I definitely should be done before 1.0 release, along with ability to
enter source of computed column.

Apparently none of developers (me included) needs it that much.

http://www.guacosoft.com

Re: Default Value

Bambang P
Hello Ismael,

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 11:37 PM, Ismael L. Donis Garcia
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> >From where I can download that version? That of sourceforge (0.9.3.2188) has
> problems.
> At present I am using the 0.9.3.2106 Unicode.

I build myself from svn as described in
http://www.flamerobin.org/dokuwiki/wiki/howtobuildonubuntudebian

--
Bambang P
http://bpranoto.blogspot.com

Re: Default Value

Ismael L. Donis Garcia
[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >From where I can download that version? That of sourceforge (0.9.3.2188) has
>> problems.
>> At present I am using the 0.9.3.2106 Unicode.
>>

> I build myself from svn as described in

http://www.flamerobin.org/dokuwiki/wiki/howtobuildonubuntudebian

> --
> Bambang P

http://bpranoto.blogspot.com
I don't have access to Internet, They discharged me the sources. But gives error at the time of compiling them.
I want to compile for Debian squeeze.

[hidden email]# /configure
bash: ./configure: No existe el fichero o el directorio
[hidden email]# make
make: *** No se especificó ningún objetivo y no se encontró ningún makefile.  Alto.
[hidden email]# make install
make: No se hace nada para `install'.
[hidden email]#

Best Regards
=========
|| ISMAEL ||
=========

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011

Re: Default Value

marius adrian popa
Administrator
On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 10:47 PM, Ismael L. Donis Garcia
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
try to use the instructions from the wiki to rebuild it

what do you have in the source directory ?
flamerobin/trunk/flamerobin$ ls

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011

Re: Default Value

Bambang P
On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 3:47 AM, Ismael L. Donis Garcia
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>  But gives
> error at the time of compiling them.
> I want to compile for Debian squeeze.
>
> root@ueb_cgi_05:/home/idonis/Descargas/Flamerobin# /configure
> bash: ./configure: No existe el fichero o el directorio
> root@ueb_cgi_05:/home/idonis/Descargas/Flamerobin# make
> make: *** No se especificó ningún objetivo y no se encontró ningún
> makefile.  Alto.
> root@ueb_cgi_05:/home/idonis/Descargas/Flamerobin# make install
> make: No se hace nada para `install'.
> root@ueb_cgi_05:/home/idonis/Descargas/Flamerobin#

You need to install the dependencies first, follow  the wiki's instruction:

sudo apt-get build-dep flamerobin
sudo apt-get install libboost-dev
sudo apt-get install subversion

--
Bambang P
http://bpranoto.blogspot.com

Re: Default Value

Ismael L. Donis Garcia

Re: Default Value

Ismael L. Donis Garcia

Re: Default Value

Bambang P
2011/12/13 Ismael L. Donis Garcia <[hidden email]>:

> root@ueb_cgi_05:/home/idonis/Descargas/Flamerobin# apt-get install
> subversion
> Leyendo lista de paquetes... Hecho
> Creando árbol de dependencias

Sorry, I do not understand the spanish messages.

> Remember that I do not have access to Internet

??
then how did you send this email?

--
Bambang P
http://bpranoto.blogspot.com

Re: Default Value

Ismael L. Donis Garcia

Re: Default Value

Bambang P
On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 2:26 AM, Ismael L. Donis Garcia
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> build-dep flamerobin Error: Should put some URIs source in its sources.list.
> But the problem is here, I do not have access to Internet

In my computer (Ubuntu) the flamerobin package is available in
universe repository, I just enable the universe repository and issue
command: apt-get build-dep flamerobin. But, I don't have Idea how this
is done in Debian.

Also it will be difficult to do anything without internet access.

--
Bambang P
http://bpranoto.blogspot.com

Re: Default Value

Ismael L. Donis Garcia

[hidden email]> wrote:

>> build-dep flamerobin Error: Should put some URIs source in its sources.list.
>> But the problem is here, I do not have access to Internet
>>

> In my computer (Ubuntu) the flamerobin package is available in
> universe repository, I just enable the universe repository and issue
> command: apt-get build-dep flamerobin. But, I don't have Idea how this
> is done in Debian.
>
> Also it will be difficult to do anything without internet access.
>
> Bambang P

http://bpranoto.blogspot.com

I have them sources in my PC and wanted to compile directly, but have not known.

Best Regards
=========
|| ISMAEL ||
=========