Default transaction action

Si Carter
OOI what is the default transaction action, rollback or commit, when you
close a sql window?

I am presuming its rollback, but either way, are there plans to include an
option on what the default action should be?

Rgds

Si Carter
http://www.tectsoft.net/
http://www.fbtalk.net/

Re: Default transaction action

Milan Babuskov-5
Simon Carter wrote:
> OOI what is the default transaction action, rollback or commit, when you
> close a sql window?

Rollback.

> I am presuming its rollback, but either way, are there plans to include an
> option on what the default action should be?

The plan is to keep it as it is: rollback. If you really want to commit,
  then commit manually. In 0.4.0 you have an option to commit DDL
automatically. Well, this is just MHO, if anyone wants to code it, I
won't veto that.

We might change it once we introduce the in-grid editing of data, so FR
would probably ask user what to do.

http://fbexport.sourceforge.net

RE: Default transaction action

Si Carter

I'm not overly bothered tbh, its just something I thought of last night, as
the option is available in many other fb admin tools, not that that's a case
to use it in FR :-).  If I was that bothered I would have added an RFE for
it.  I added 5 RFE's last night btw ;-)

Rgds

Si
http://www.fbtalk.net/