Donate button on the website

marius adrian popa
Administrator
I saw there is a request on this survey response

"I will talk my managers to support Firebird (and environment tools
like Jaybird, Flamerobin etc.) development."

http://www.firebirdnews.org/?p=7701

Maybe we could finance some of the contributors expenses : beer ...

Re: Donate button on the website

Kjell Rilbe-3
I'd be happy to make a small donation, enough to cover about half a beer
each. :-)

Seroiously, do go ahead and add a donate button!

Kjell

Den 2012-10-12 18:26 skrev marius adrian popa såhär:

> I saw there is a request on this survey response
>
> "I will talk my managers to support Firebird (and environment tools
> like Jaybird, Flamerobin etc.) development."
>
> http://www.firebirdnews.org/?p=7701
>

> Maybe we could finance some of the contributors expenses : beer ...

Kjell Rilbe
DataDIA AB
E-post: [hidden email]
Telefon: 08-761 06 55