Error in Flamerobin 0.9.3.2188

Ismael L. Donis Garcia
Recently I installed the version 0.9.3.2188 of flamerobin and when I try to
create a trigger give me the following error. As much in Windows like in
debian squeeze.

In Windows -> Template "C:\Archivos de
Programa\FlameRobin\sys-templates\create_trigger.template" not found.
In Debian Squeeze -> Template
"/usr/share/flamerobin/sys-templates/create_trigger.template" not found.

Besides, In the version of Linux he does not show me the description of the
exceptions that have an accentuated letter.

Best Regards
=========
|| ISMAEL ||
=========

Re: Error in Flamerobin 0.9.3.2188

Milan Babuskov-4
On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Ismael L. Donis Garcia
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Recently I installed the version 0.9.3.2188 of flamerobin and when I try to
> create a trigger give me the following error. As much in Windows like in
> debian squeeze.
>
> In Windows -> Template "C:\Archivos de
> Programa\FlameRobin\sys-templates\create_trigger.template" not found.
> In Debian Squeeze -> Template
> "/usr/share/flamerobin/sys-templates/create_trigger.template" not found.

I can confirm the problem.

It only happens when you try to create trigger via properties page. It
works fine if you run it from table's context menu.

http://www.guacosoft.com

Re: Error in Flamerobin 0.9.3.2188

Ismael L. Donis Garcia
> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Ismael L. Donis Garcia
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Recently I installed the version 0.9.3.2188 of flamerobin and when I try
>> create a trigger give me the following error. As much in Windows like in
>> debian squeeze.
>>
>> In Windows -> Template "C:\Archivos de
>> Programa\FlameRobin\sys-templates\create_trigger.template" not found.
>> In Debian Squeeze -> Template
>> "/usr/share/flamerobin/sys-templates/create_trigger.template" not found.
>
> I can confirm the problem.
>
> It only happens when you try to create trigger via properties page. It
> works fine if you run it from table's context menu.
>
> > Milan Babuskov
> http://www.guacosoft.com

Yes, but discomfort and in the previous versions the problem not exist.

Best Resgards
=========
|| ISMAEL ||
=========

Re: Error in Flamerobin 0.9.3.2188

Milan Babuskov-4
On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 3:44 PM, Ismael L. Donis Garcia
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> It only happens when you try to create trigger via properties page. It
>> works fine if you run it from table's context menu.
>
> Yes, but discomfort and in the previous versions the problem not exist.

Of course. My message was not meant as reply to you, but rather
information for other FR developers in case they decide to take a
look.

http://www.guacosoft.com

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Recently I installed the version 0.9.3.2188 of flamerobin and when I try to
> create a trigger give me the following error. As much in Windows like in
> debian squeeze.
>
> In Windows -> Template "C:\Archivos de
> Programa\FlameRobin\sys-templates\create_trigger.template" not found.
> In Debian Squeeze -> Template
> "/usr/share/flamerobin/sys-templates/create_trigger.template" not found.

Just a note that I recently fixed this in SVN.

http://www.guacosoft.com