Escaping colon in templates

I tried reading the e-mail and experimenting and even reading the
source code, but I can't figure out how to place colon character (:)
inside the template. I have it on 2 places. The one above shows the
colon and the nested one "eats" the rest of text obviously treating
colon as separator.

Currently I modified the code to allow a special {%colon%} mark that
inserts the colon, but IIRC there was some way to do it?

http://www.guacosoft.com

Re: Escaping colon in templates

Nando Dessena
Milan,

> Currently I modified the code to allow a special {%colon%} mark that
> inserts the colon, but IIRC there was some way to do it?

now this did ring a bell. I have just remembered that I still have
uncommitted changes hanging around, among which this:

    // {%colon%}
    // Expands to the ':' character, which is invalid as literal
    // inside commands.
    else if (cmdName == wxT("colon"))
        processedText += wxT(':');

I'll go check and commit my pending changes.
--
Nando Dessena

Re: Escaping colon in templates

Milan Babuskov-4
On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Nando Dessena <[hidden email]> wrote:
>    // {%colon%}
>    // Expands to the ':' character, which is invalid as literal
>    // inside commands.
>    else if (cmdName == wxT("colon"))
>        processedText += wxT(':');

I couldn't wait any longer so I committed that one myself. In case you
get the merge conflict I hope you'll recall this message ;)

http://www.guacosoft.com