Extract DDL from flamerobin

Sql Sql
In our database, we use domains with default values and not null. The domains are also sometimes used for stored procedures as parameters.

When we use the Extract DDL option in Flamerobin...it generates the stored procedure with the domain's actual default value (thus it becomes an optional parameter...and Firebird complains that it must be moved to the last position of the parameter list).

Example:
CREATE DOMAIN test_domain VARCHAR(25) DEFAULT 'test' NOT NULL;

CREATE STORED PROCEDURE ( param1 test_Domain)
AS
BEGIN
END;

If you extract DDL in flamerobin now, the generated DDL is:
CREATE STORED PROCEDURE(param1 test_domain DEFAULT 'test')
AS
BEGIN
END:

It should not be putting the default value in the new DDL cause that is already defined in the domain.