Find out about the unexpected arrival of the vehicle

Find out about the unexpected arrival of the vehicle

info@videoanalitika.lt

Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.

Find out about the unexpected arrival of the vehicle !!!

www.videoanalitika.lt
Hello,

Do you ever wondered how you can effectively use your video surveillance system in search of "uninvited guests", "unpaid client", "person damaged the vehicle or simply to get information about the guest arriving in real time? Or maybe your company needs the number recognition systems? Or maybe you have some thoughts that no one has not realized due to high prices and expensive solutions?

pranesimas_en.jpg

If you are relevant to these issues, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the automatic number plate recognition system capabilities by visiting our website - www.videoanalitika.lt or ask a question by [hidden email].

This message was intended for '[hidden email]' You have received this message because you are subscribed to 'Anglu_01_15'

Unsubscribe | To contact us please email [hidden email]