FlameRobin 0.9.2.1851

Андрей Артеменко
Hi!

I installed the FlameRobin and I liked it.
But there is a problem - I can not connect to a remote server via an alias.
Screenshot attached

ISQL uses the connection string "cistest.nexstep.local:cis" (cis - alias) successfully

=?UTF-8?B?ZXJyb3IucG5n?= (25K) Download Attachment

Re: FlameRobin 0.9.2.1851

Milan Babuskov-4
2011/8/17 Андрей Артеменко <[hidden email]>:
> I installed the FlameRobin and I liked it.
> But there is a problem - I can not connect to a remote server via an alias.

The problem is that you supplied server name as part of database name.
To fix this:

Register a server with host: cistest.nextstep.local
Under that server register a database with path: cis

http://www.guacosoft.com