FlameRobin connection problem

Dennis Justus
New to FlameRobin. version 0.9.2.1851

I successfully connect to the Firebird database on the server over the internet using TCP/IP.

The connection string is:
ZZ@172.16.1.2/3050:c:program files\firebird\firebird_2_5\examples\empbuild\employee.fdb

FlameRobin shows there are 10 tables available. When I double-click on Tables, it correctly shows me the names of the 10 tables, COUNTRY, CUSTOMER, etc.

When I right-click on one of the tables and choose Select From...  there is a 10 second pause, then I get the error message       A fatal error has occurred...   and FlameRobin closes.

I can isql this database across the internet with no problem.

If I choose LocalHost to connect directly to another Firebird database I installed on the client machine, it does just fine. I can select records from each table.

Any ideas on what I am missing?

Thanks,

Dennis Justus