FlameRobin post 1.0

marius adrian popa
Administrator
>From Firebird Python Django developer
Maximiliano Robaina
https://twitter.com/maxirobaina/status/253150040640606209
I'd like: Tab based UI, Validate database option, Run query in background

I think run query in background is already doable with one thead fo the query

Re: FlameRobin post 1.0

Kjell Rilbe-3
Den 2012-10-02 20:08 skrev marius adrian popa såhär:
> >From Firebird Python Django developer
> Maximiliano Robaina
> https://twitter.com/maxirobaina/status/253150040640606209
> I'd like: Tab based UI, Validate database option, Run query in background
>

> I think run query in background is already doable with one thead fo the query

In that case: good news! I've asked for this a couple of times before.
You've told me back then that it would more or less require a complete
rewrite. :-)

Kjell

--
Kjell Rilbe