FlameRobin project page upgraded to new SourceForge software

FlameRobin project page upgraded to new SourceForge software

Michael Hieke
Hi all,

the project page has been upgraded to the new SF.net software.  The bad
part is that the URL of the git repository has changed again, hopefully
for the last time, so you will have to clone the repository again.  But
as Damyan pointed out, better to do this sooner rather than later, and
FlameRobin would have been upgraded to the new software anyway.

The good part is that the new software has some new features, most
prominently IMO voting on bugs and feature requests (which I have
already enabled).

Re: FlameRobin project page upgraded to new SourceForge software

marius adrian popa
Administrator
On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Michael Hieke <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> the project page has been upgraded to the new SF.net software.  The bad
> part is that the URL of the git repository has changed again, hopefully
> for the last time, so you will have to clone the repository again.  But
> as Damyan pointed out, better to do this sooner rather than later, and
> FlameRobin would have been upgraded to the new software anyway.
>
> The good part is that the new software has some new features, most
> prominently IMO voting on bugs and feature requests (which I have
> already enabled).

Nice Now it works over http
git clone http://git.code.sf.net/p/flamerobin/flamerobin-git
flamerobin-flamerobin-git