Flamerobin for 2.5.x on Mac

John B. Moore
Searched the messages and did not find any indication on when FR will be
supporting 2.5.x..  I tried the snapshot build .9.3.2095 but that still
crashes.

I need to use 2.5 for a number of reasons so I can't go back to 2.1..

Really missing using FR... (Forced to use a Windows app in its
stead...<sigh>)

--
John Moore
Technical Director

SonicWebTech Program
Technical Consulting, Programing and PayPal Consulting Services for
Small Businesses
http://www.sonicwebtech.com

The RightStart Websites
Re-inventing Website Development for Small Businesses
WordPress Sites on a Budget.
http://www.rightstartwebsites.com