Mac OS X port

Milan Babuskov-5
Michael,

I'm finishing up the FR paper for the conference. Can you just confirm
that wx and thus FR uses Carbon as underlying toolkit on OSX? I know
there is Cocoa port too, but AFAIK we use Carbon. Right?

http://fbexport.sourceforge.net

Re: Mac OS X port

Michael Hieke
Milan,

Am 07.11.2005 um 19:43 schrieb Milan Babuskov:

> I'm finishing up the FR paper for the conference. Can you just
> confirm that wx and thus FR uses Carbon as underlying toolkit on
> OSX? I know there is Cocoa port too, but AFAIK we use Carbon. Right?

we do indeed use the Carbon port, since wxCocoa is far from complete,
and AFAICT also missing important controls (like STC).  But I have
never tried wxCocoa.