Mac OSX Maintainer?

Dalton Calford-2
Greetings

I am just testing out flamerobin on my new mac, but I am encountering some silly strangeness.

I was wondering who the maintainer was for that port?

I am running OSX 10.9.2 with the development build of "flamerobin-0.9.3.c490eea-osx.dmg.gz"

The problem I am encountering is that the menu hot keys, such as Save, Replace etc., are just the letters themselves.

For example, I open up a sql statement box, start to type "Select" and as soon as I press the "S" key, the save dialog pops up.

It should be 'command+s' instead of just 's'.   It seems that the build lost the 'command+' elements.

If there is no maintainer, is there a handy guide on setting up a build environment on a mac?

best regards

Dalton

Re: Mac OSX Maintainer?

marius adrian popa
Administrator
Michael was the maintainer for Mac
but i guess you can start with the BUILD.txt from git and tell us what
it doesn't work

I would skip the compatibilty section for lipo but it can give you
some hints on howto build it