Malformed string on view props

Kjell Rilbe-3
Hi,

I have a view that contains non-ascii chars in its name (ö) and possibly
in other parts of its metadata, e.g. selection criteria.

When I try to bring upp properties for this view I keep getting this error:
------------------
SQL message : -104
Invalid token

Engine code   : 335544849
Engine Message :
Malformed string
------------------

I suspect you or ibpp has neglected to transliterate a string somewhere.
Database default charset, all col charsets, as well as connection
charset is UTF8.

FR build 0.9.2.1850 Unicode (x64)

Regards,
Kjell
--
--------------------------------------
Kjell Rilbe

Re: Malformed string on view props

Kjell Rilbe-3
Den 2011-08-29 14:23 skrev Kjell Rilbe såhär:

> Hi,
>
> I have a view that contains non-ascii chars in its name (ö) and possibly
> in other parts of its metadata, e.g. selection criteria.
>
> When I try to bring upp properties for this view I keep getting this error:
> ------------------
> SQL message : -104
> Invalid token
>
> Engine code   : 335544849
> Engine Message :
> Malformed string
> ------------------
>
> I suspect you or ibpp has neglected to transliterate a string somewhere.
> Database default charset, all col charsets, as well as connection
> charset is UTF8.
>
> FR build 0.9.2.1850 Unicode (x64)

Sorry, should have tried an upgrade first. Seems to work in 0.9.3.2106.

Nevermind...
Kjell
--
Kjell Rilbe