Missing library to compile flamerobin on windows...

Missing library to compile flamerobin on windows...

Adrián Avila
Greetings.

I'm trying to compile Flamerobin for windows with VC++ 2012, but I get the error:

Error    2    error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'wxmsw28_stc.lib'    E:\linux\flamerobin\flamerobin\LINK    flamerobin

Where can I get that file?

Thank you.