More clipboard woes

Si Carter
FYI I have added a new bug report (1312753), which is loosely related to RFE
(1309833).  Personally I thought it warranted entering a new item. Although
the two items are somewhat related, the bug, IMNSHO, does not follow
standard behaviour, where as the RFE would still be a nice to have feature,
in future versions.

rgds

Si Carter
http://www.fbtalk.net/
Http://www.tectsoft.net/

Re: More clipboard woes

Milan Babuskov-2
Simon,

Simon Carter wrote:
> FYI I have added a new bug report (1312753), which is loosely related to RFE
> (1309833).  Personally I thought it warranted entering a new item. Although
> the two items are somewhat related, the bug, IMNSHO, does not follow
> standard behaviour, where as the RFE would still be a nice to have feature,
> in future versions.

I'm unable to reproduce this. Perhaps it has got something to do with
copying itself. Do you select Copy from context menu or press Ctrl+C?
What is the "other app" in bug report? I tried with Notepad, and
couldn't reproduce it.

Guys, is anyone else able to reproduce it? It's just a few seconds to
try (if you have FR installed ;)

http://fbexport.sourceforge.net

Re: More clipboard woes

Achim Kalwa
Hello Milan,

Milan Babuskov schrieb:

> I'm unable to reproduce this. Perhaps it has got something to do with
> copying itself. Do you select Copy from context menu or press Ctrl+C?
> What is the "other app" in bug report? I tried with Notepad, and
> couldn't reproduce it.

I can reproduce it using the steps in bug report. It doesn't matter if
you use Ctrl+C or context menu in FR.

System:
Flamerobin 0.4.0 Unicode on Windows XP Prof., "other app": Notepad

It looks like FR clears the clipboard on exit, but only if something has
been copied from FLameRobin to the clipboard.

HTH
Achim

Re: More clipboard woes

Milan Babuskov-2
Achim Kalwa wrote:

>> I'm unable to reproduce this. Perhaps it has got something to do with
>> copying itself. Do you select Copy from context menu or press Ctrl+C?
>> What is the "other app" in bug report? I tried with Notepad, and
>> couldn't reproduce it.
>
> I can reproduce it using the steps in bug report. It doesn't matter if
> you use Ctrl+C or context menu in FR.
>
> It looks like FR clears the clipboard on exit, but only if something has
> been copied from FLameRobin to the clipboard.

Sorry guys, I see it now. I wasn't closing FR, only the SQL window. This
is definitely a bug, but in wxWidgets (the library we're using). I'll
report do them and see what happens...

http://fbexport.sourceforge.net