Re: Button

marius adrian popa
Administrator
On 2/10/06, Carlos H. Cantu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Attached is a nicer button.

I have added it to flamerobin blog
next we have to think how to add it to flamerobin.org site (maybe in
the links area)
Don't want to break the look of it (now first page is clean and simple)

--
developer flamerobin.org

Re: Re: Button

Milan Babuskov-5
marius popa wrote:
> On 2/10/06, Carlos H. Cantu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>Attached is a nicer button.

That one is *much* better. :)

> I have added it to flamerobin blog
> next we have to think how to add it to flamerobin.org site (maybe in
> the links area)
> Don't want to break the look of it (now first page is clean and simple)

If Carlos agrees to put us in the Links section on the main page (in the
same section with: Firebase, Firebird, IBPhoenix and InterBase World),
the we can put FirebirdNews on our main page, above or under the
Sourceforge.net logo.

http://njam.sourceforge.net