Re: make failure in config-options [was: libibpp.so missing SONAME]

Re: make failure in config-options [was: libibpp.so missing SONAME]

Damyan Ivanov

Re: make failure in config-options [was: libibpp.so missing SONAME]

Milan Babuskov-5
Damyan Ivanov wrote:
>>Would you like to be a maintainer of Debian package, and make packages
>>whenever we release? I would really be good to have someone dedicated to
>>this (and save me from learning how it works <g>).
>
> I can try. If I happen to have no time/energy to to this promptly,
> you'll have the foundation to build later releases yourself.

That would be great. Thanx.

http://fbexport.sourceforge.net

Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> If the problems are caused by binary incompatibility between wx
> releases, then this is a grave bug of wx packages and shall be
> reported as such. In the meantime, I'll stick to what's standard in
> Debian - i.e. using shared libraries.

this seems to be the right thing to do, especially as there are surely
more apps using wx in Debian - otherwise the library wouldn't be there.