Reset your LinkedIn password

LinkedIn Security
We've recently noticed a potential risk to your LinkedIn account coming from outside LinkedIn. Just to be safe, you'll need to reset your password the next time you log in.
LinkedIn John Moore
Hi John,
To make sure you continue having the best experience possible on LinkedIn, we're regularly monitoring our site and the Internet to keep your account information safe.
We've recently noticed a potential risk to your LinkedIn account coming from outside LinkedIn and we have taken actions to protect your account. You'll need to reset your password the next time you sign in.
If you would like to change your password now, follow these steps:
  1. Visit LinkedIn's website or mobile app.
  2. If you are currently logged in, please log out.
  3. Sign in and follow the instructions to choose a new password.
Thanks for helping us keep your account safe,
The LinkedIn Team

This email was intended for John Moore (Technical Director at SonicSpider LLC). Learn why we included this.

LinkedIn

© 2016 LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View CA 94043. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.