Show connected users?

Kjell Rilbe-3
Hi folks,

If I'm not mistaken there used to be a command in FR to view connected
users for each database or for each server node. But I can't seem to
find it anymore. Where is it? Or am I mistaken?

I have FR 0.9.3.2106 Unicode (x64) running on Windows.

Thanks,
Kjell

--
--------------------------------------
Kjell Rilbe

Re: Show connected users?

Milan Babuskov-4
On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Kjell Rilbe <[hidden email]> wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken there used to be a command in FR to view connected
> users for each database or for each server node. But I can't seem to
> find it anymore. Where is it? Or am I mistaken?

AFAICT, it's moved to database properties page.

http://www.guacosoft.com

Re: Show connected users?

Kjell Rilbe-3
Milan Babuskov skriver:
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Kjell Rilbe<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> If I'm not mistaken there used to be a command in FR to view connected
>> users for each database or for each server node. But I can't seem to
>> find it anymore. Where is it? Or am I mistaken?
>
> AFAICT, it's moved to database properties page.

Ah, yes, I see it. Thanks!

If a user has N connections, is there any way I can find the value of N?

Kjell
--
------------------------------
Kjell Rilbe

kjell_rilbe.vcf (292 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Show connected users?

Michael Hieke
On 23.11.2011 07:23, Kjell Rilbe wrote:

> If a user has N connections, is there any way I can find the value of
> N?

For classic server you can't (but this isn't a FlameRobin limitation),
for super server entries will be shown like

   some_user (N)

in the properties page (only if N > 1).