Silly thoughts ...

Lester Caine
Just looking through a few things and it suddenly struck me ... how
difficult would it be to add additional tabs to the blob editor? My
first thought was for an html view as that is what the large part of my
own blobs handle, but other filters would make sense, perhaps even an
image viewer? Not something one would want to actually edit, but may be
helpful?

Another little thought was an option to view unix seconds stamps as
actual dates. One area where cross database working gets a little
painful at times :) Although I am getting the important ones switched to
real timestamps.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL