Still alive

Michael Hieke-2
Hi guys,

after a couple of days off work (first I was ill, then I took some
holidays) I'm slowly getting back into gear.

I see we have only 4 weeks left to the FB conference (which I have
registered for BTW, looking forward to meeting you in person in Prague),
and I have somewhat lost track of things to do for FR.  I looked into
some, but never really finished anything of it.  The roadmap is of
course a little ambitious now ;-) so what do we do with the remaining
days?  What are you working on?

Re: Still alive

Milan Babuskov-5
Michael Hieke wrote:
> after a couple of days off work (first I was ill, then I took some
> holidays) I'm slowly getting back into gear.

Great :)

> I see we have only 4 weeks left to the FB conference (which I have
> registered for BTW, looking forward to meeting you in person in Prague),
> and I have somewhat lost track of things to do for FR.  I looked into
> some, but never really finished anything of it.  The roadmap is of
> course a little ambitious now ;-)

Yes :)

> so what do we do with the remaining
> days?  What are you working on?

I'm currently setting up the 64bit machine, wasting a lot of time trying
to run every piece of hardware in it on Linux ;)  I tried compiling FR
(with GCC of course), and finally build-from-scratch time has reduced to
acceptable 2-3 minutes, so expect more from me soon.

I plan to work on user management & grants as soon as Olivier adds few
missing pieces for it in IBPP. I also plan to attack DDL scripting after
that (object's Metadata page), but that would probably be after the
conference.

Well, that's about it for me. Now, of to compile 64bit LinCVS and drag
the source ;)

M.