Support for parameters

Lucas Schatz
Hi
Is there interest for Flamerobin team/users to add support for parameters into the statement editor?
For example:
    INSERT INTO TEST_TABLE (ID, COLUMN2, COL3, ABC) VALUES (:IDVALUE, :COL2, ?, :ABC);
When you execute the SQL, FR will open a window exactly like the insert dialog, but with the parameters received from IBPP instead.
Because I'm doing a path for IBPP to support this kind of statement, and it's almost ready... AND I'm doing the modifications to FR understand this too. I want to known if FR team has interest in the path...

*By the way, here is the thread in IBPP https://sourceforge.net/p/ibpp/mailman/message/34512273/

Re: Support for parameters

Milan Babuskov-4
On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 10:27 PM, Lucas Schatz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there interest for Flamerobin team/users to add support for parameters
> into the statement editor?
> For example:
>     INSERT INTO TEST_TABLE (ID, COLUMN2, COL3, ABC) VALUES (:IDVALUE, :COL2,
> ?, :ABC);

Unless it's a BLOB value, I have a hard time to see the benefit of
this. You can type the value directly in the editor.

What is the exact use case for this?

http://www.guacosoft.com