Updated to IBPP 2.4.3.0

Michael Hieke
Hi Olivier, all,

I have committed the newest sources of IBPP to the FlameRobin CVS.  The
library builds without a single warning now on MSVC, even when checks
for 64-bit compatibility are activated.  More than we can say about FR
source code right now ;-)  Great job, Olivier, thank you very much.

Re: Updated to IBPP 2.4.3.0

Olivier Mascia
Le 25 sept. 05 à 09:45, Michael Hieke a écrit :

> I have committed the newest sources of IBPP to the FlameRobin CVS.
> The library builds without a single warning now on MSVC, even when
> checks for 64-bit compatibility are activated.

That's real good news. Now that I have access through SF compile farm
to an AMD64 linux system, I will always do test compiles there before
any release to insure not breaking it on 64 bits.

The 64-bit compatibility checks of MSVC are a bit limited. Before the
recent corrections, it warned about nothing, yet the code was plain
wrong for LP64. That's because it takes the LLP64 model of Windows
into consideration and nothing else. What it detects nicely is
incorrect pointer - integer conversions.

Some more tweaks will still happen on the rel_2_4 branch though
before release. I still have to commit the Users info handling code
when I'll be satisfied with it. So you'll have to refresh in more or
less one week or two.

--
Olivier Mascia