Username and password not defined.

wilecoyote
Hi,

I am using FlameRobin 0.4.0 trying to connect to a FB 1.5 database. I
enter the username and password, but when it tried to connect I get the
following error:

------------------------------
Error connecting to database
*** IBPP::SQLException ***
Context: Database::Connect
Message: isc_attach_database failed

SQL message: -902
unsuccessful execution caused by a system error that precludes successful
execution of subsequent statements.

Engine Code: 335544472
Engine Message: Your user name and password are not defined. Ask your
database adminitrator to set up a Firebird loging.

------------------------------

I can connect to the database with the username: SYSDBA and my password
when I use something like IBExpert. But I cannot seem to login using
FlameRobin.

If anyone can provide some help I would appreciate it as I would prefer to
use FlameRobin for my admin work.

Thanks.

Diego

Re: Username and password not defined.

Nando Dessena
Diego,

D> Engine Code: 335544472
D> Engine Message: Your user name and password are not defined. Ask your
D> database adminitrator to set up a Firebird loging.

D> I can connect to the database with the username: SYSDBA and my password
D> when I use something like IBExpert. But I cannot seem to login using
D> FlameRobin.

what is your connection string (server name & database name)? Which
client library are you using (name, location and version)? Are you
using a local or remote Firebird server?

Ciao
--
Nando Dessena