advertising for Free on DebCentral

marius adrian popa
Administrator
What we need is some kind of banners , anyone with banner making skills ?

"Also, we are happy to announce that we are now offering advertising
for Free or Open Source projects free of charge. If you have or know
of a project that could benefit from a little extra publicity, please
use the contact form found in the Main Menu on the left side of the
page. This advertising is limited to standard size 468x60 banner ads."

http://debcentral.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=38
--
developer flamerobin.org

Re: advertising for Free on DebCentral

Nando Dessena
Marius,

mp> What we need is some kind of banners , anyone with banner making skills ?

Publicity is a good idea. My girlfriend could surely make such a
banner, but given that basically we are not using the logo she made
for us, and we are using an unmatching color scheme on the web site, I
am somewhat reluctant to ask her.

Ciao
--
Nando Dessena

On 9/23/05, Nando Dessena <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Marius,
>
> mp> What we need is some kind of banners , anyone with banner making skills ?
>
> Publicity is a good idea. My girlfriend could surely make such a
> banner, but given that basically we are not using the logo she made
> for us, and we are using an unmatching color scheme on the web site, I
> am somewhat reluctant to ask her.
Well logo and site is in state of limbo (not finished yet)
She could do an ad with last seen logo if others on list agree with it
You can send it here and we will comment.

starting points for ad
http://debcentral.org/images/banners/openoffice.png
http://debcentral.org/images/banners/debian-sarge-banner.jpg

On 9/23/05, marius popa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 9/23/05, Nando Dessena <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Marius,
> >
> > mp> What we need is some kind of banners , anyone with banner making skills ?
> >
> > Publicity is a good idea. My girlfriend could surely make such a
> > banner, but given that basically we are not using the logo she made
> > for us, and we are using an unmatching color scheme on the web site, I
> > am somewhat reluctant to ask her.
> Well logo and site is in state of limbo (not finished yet)
> She could do an ad with last seen logo if others on list agree with it
> You can send it here and we will comment.
>
> starting points for ad
> http://debcentral.org/images/banners/openoffice.png
> http://debcentral.org/images/banners/debian-sarge-banner.jpg
site seems to be down at moment , here are the attached images

--
developer flamerobin.org

debian-sarge-banner.jpg (21K) Download Attachment
openoffice.png (10K) Download Attachment