could you remove the user that spams flamerobin-devel

could you remove the user that spams flamerobin-devel

marius adrian popa
Administrator
The one with "Badoo"

Or if you don't have time could you add me to the admin team on
sourceforge mailing list ?

Re: could you remove the user that spams flamerobin-devel

Milan Babuskov-4
On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 2:57 PM, marius adrian popa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The one with "Badoo"
>
> Or if you don't have time could you add me to the admin team on
> sourceforge mailing list ?

I believe the problem is that they found some bug in sf.net system
because user isn't even there. Or maybe they subscribe, send the
message and then unsubscribe automatically.

http://www.guacosoft.com