dll placement of fbclient.dll

lee c
Just installed FlameRobin on a Windows 7 system in
c:\fb\fb_25ss\FlameRobin location and am trying to open the EMPLOYEE
database that comes with Firebird 2.5 which is in  c:\fb\fb_25ss
directory.   FlameRobin doesn't seem to be able to find the
fbclient.dll which is located in  c:\fb\fb_25ss\bin\ .....How do I
tell FlameRobin where it is located.....I have already placed it in
the c:\fb\fb_25ss\FlameRobin\ folder itself and that doesn't
work.......anyone have any ideas of what I need to do?
Thanks......Lee