editable grid / updateable view

unordained
I get that FR uses either information about PK, UQ, or rdb$db_key to determine if
a given statement's resultset is updateable (in grid).

But what about a view that should, in theory, be updateable? Are there any
heuristics that would make sense? Is there anything we could do to make that
possible?

I guess that even if FR knew a view was naturally or unnaturally (extra triggers
defined) updateable, it still needs PK/UQ information so as to generate its update
statements, and FB doesn't have a way to track/report that... and I would hate to
suggest introducing special syntax/hints (something like the matching() clause,
but for FR's benefit.)

-Philip