flamerobin/firebird used in Race to Linux contest !

flamerobin/firebird used in Race to Linux contest !

marius adrian popa
Administrator
"The real challenge was porting the database access layer. I've a lot
of experience in Sql Server and found FireBird really powerfull, the
database porting only took me a couple of days since FireBird is
veryeasy to learn if you have a good MS Sql background. FlameRobin was
very usefull to administer the database and execute testing scripts."
http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/RacetoLinuxRace2.asp
--
developer flamerobin.org