ibpp 2.4.4.0 (beta) - dropped one file

Olivier Mascia
If you choose to test ibpp 2.4.4.0 beta hosted in FlameRobin source
code, please be warned that the file datecalc.cpp has been dropped.
You will have to remove it from your code tree and update your build
system.

Unless you need access to the blob subtype (which you most probably
already collect in some other way) or need to display full precision
for TIME and TIMESTAMP up to the ten thousandths of second (what
for?), you probably don't need to even test this version with
FlameRobin.

The next one (2.4.5.0) will bring extensions regarding users management.
Then ibpp 2.4 will be released.

The 3.0 (beta) will bring you the multi libraries support through an
additional class named IBPP::Valve until I find a better name for it,
but don't rush to the CVS HEAD to see that : the code there is really
outdated and not even yet synched with the latest 2.4 efforts.

I try to plan so that a 3.0 beta (which means some code stable enough
for us to use in our commercial apps) would be out before Firebird
Conference.

Yours,

--
Olivier Mascia