indices.* files

Michael Hieke-2
Guys,

I'm changing the code for editing description of DBH objects, and I
stumbled over the files indices.cpp and indices.h, containing the Index
class.  Is there a reason that they are not called index.cpp and
index.h?  Should I rename them in the process?

Re: indices.* files

Milan Babuskov-2
Michael Hieke wrote:
> I'm changing the code for editing description of DBH objects, and I
> stumbled over the files indices.cpp and indices.h, containing the Index
> class.  Is there a reason that they are not called index.cpp and
> index.h?  Should I rename them in the process?

I really can't remember why. Perhaps there is some other file called
index.h in some lib? Maybe you should rename, and we'll figure it out
when/if we hit the problem.

Re: indices.* files

Michael Hieke-2
Milan,

Milan Babuskov wrote:

> I really can't remember why. Perhaps there is some other file called
> index.h in some lib? Maybe you should rename, and we'll figure it
> out when/if we hit the problem.

will do, and since it will be Index.* instead of index.*, and we can
always include "metadata/Index.h" - I don't think there will be any
problems.