mailarchive

Gregory Sapunkov
Hello

Could anyone upload somewhere flamerobin-devel archive (as one file)?
Or maybe it's possible to get it as one file from sf.net directly?

--
best,
Gregory Sapunkov

Re: mailarchive

Milan Babuskov-2
Gregory Sapunkov wrote:
> Could anyone upload somewhere flamerobin-devel archive (as one file)?

I could. Even better: the old fbmanager discussions + flamerobin. It's
about 22MB, but when I pack it with 7zip, it's "only" 2.5MB. I can
upload it to our webspace if you wish?

Perhaps it isn't a bad idea to have our own archive (for backup).
Maybe we could store in in Firebird database, and use it for testing
purposes ;)

http://fbexport.sourceforge.net

Re: mailarchive

Gregory Sapunkov
В Птн, 14/10/2005 в 17:35 +0200, Milan Babuskov пишет:
> Gregory Sapunkov wrote:
> > Could anyone upload somewhere flamerobin-devel archive (as one file)?
>
> I could. Even better: the old fbmanager discussions + flamerobin. It's
> about 22MB, but when I pack it with 7zip, it's "only" 2.5MB. I can
> upload it to our webspace if you wish?

it would be great

--
best,
Gregory Sapunkov

Re: mailarchive

Milan Babuskov-2
Gregory Sapunkov wrote:
>>I could. Even better: the old fbmanager discussions + flamerobin. It's
>>about 22MB, but when I pack it with 7zip, it's "only" 2.5MB. I can
>>upload it to our webspace if you wish?
>>
> it would be great

Here I have the archives up to 7th October 2005. I can upload it right
now. If you wish all up-to today, I could do that tomorrow. What's your
choice?

В Птн, 14/10/2005 в 18:05 +0200, Milan Babuskov пишет:

> Gregory Sapunkov wrote:
> >>I could. Even better: the old fbmanager discussions + flamerobin. It's
> >>about 22MB, but when I pack it with 7zip, it's "only" 2.5MB. I can
> >>upload it to our webspace if you wish?
> >>
> > it would be great
>
> Here I have the archives up to 7th October 2005. I can upload it right
> now. If you wish all up-to today, I could do that tomorrow. What's your
> choice?

mails after 7.10 are in my current box, so if you can please upload now
what you've got there.

--
best,
Gregory Sapunkov

Re: mailarchive

Milan Babuskov-2
Gregory Sapunkov wrote:
>>Here I have the archives up to 7th October 2005. I can upload it right
>>now. If you wish all up-to today, I could do that tomorrow. What's your
>>choice?
>>
> mails after 7.10 are in my current box, so if you can please upload now
> what you've got there.

Here it is:
http://www.flamerobin.org/mail-archive.7z

Besides both mailing-lists it also contains few e-mails (10-15) I
exchanged with wx list and some users directly. You can filter them out
easily if you need to.