registration info

Andrew Zenz

Hi all.

I couldn’t create a post in the discussion forum, so here it is instead.

Where does Flamerobin store its server and database registration info?

I am wanting to automate an install and prime it with some pre-configured data.

Cheers,

Andrew

Re: registration info

marius adrian popa
Administrator
This will be in the user home on windows or linux

cat ~/.flamerobin/fr_databases.conf

  • $fruserhome is FlameRobin's user home path. FlameRobin will find the conf files in its user home path. This path has to be writable and may be common to all users on the machine or different for each user. The user home path defaults to the user local data directory, which varies with the platform.

on windows depends of version

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 3:00 AM, Andrew Zenz <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all.

I couldn’t create a post in the discussion forum, so here it is instead.

Where does Flamerobin store its server and database registration info?

I am wanting to automate an install and prime it with some pre-configured data.

Cheers,

Andrew

Re: registration info

Andrew Zenz

Many thanks. One of the places I didn’t search.

Cheers,

Andrew.

This will be in the user home on windows or linux

cat ~/.flamerobin/fr_databases.conf

   - $fruserhome is FlameRobin's user home path. FlameRobin will find the
   conf files in its user home path. This path has to be writable and may be
   common to all users on the machine or different for each user. The user
   home path defaults to the user local data directory, which varies with the
   platform.

http://www.flamerobin.org/dokuwiki/wiki/manual?&#customizing_the_flamerobin_environment

on windows depends of version
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_directory#Default_home_directory_per_operating_system