subversion guide

marius adrian popa
Administrator
we should create an new guide for svn access
 here is my checkout script from my machine

cat flamerobin_checkout.sh

svn co https://mapopa@.../svnroot/flamerobin/trunk/ flamerobin
--
developer flamerobin.org

Re: subversion guide

Nando Dessena
Marius,

m> we should create an new guide for svn access

Isn't this one:

http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=124340

enough?

m> svn co
m> https://mapopa@.../svnroot/flamerobin/trunk/

I usually check-out branches and tags as well.

Ciao
--
Nando Dessena

Re: subversion guide

marius adrian popa
Administrator
On 2/10/06, Nando Dessena <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Marius,
>
> m> we should create an new guide for svn access
>
> Isn't this one:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=124340
>
> enough?
Yes it is , thanks
I modified the cvs document pointing to the new guide

http://www.flamerobin.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=wiki:cvs_access

> m> svn co
> m> https://mapopa@.../svnroot/flamerobin/trunk/
>
> I usually check-out branches and tags as well.
good

--
developer flamerobin.org